There's just so much content everywhere, and everyone wants your attention, not in your interest, but in theirs. Attention has been monetised. I don't enjoy being a consumer, it's a sham. Also, what's with this revolut pyramid scheme. Why are there kids coming up to me like salesmen trying to make me convert my finance account for a small cash promise. If it's a good bank, I will switch based off their principles, not because of ten pounds. You know, recently, I've been really connecting to the messages of certain songs, shows and films. I feel as if they are talking to me, and it's nice. Also, much love to BoJack Horseman. Aside from certain iffy bits I need to cover my eyes and ears for, it's a brilliant show. My verbal diarrhoea has been pretty bad recently. I have eight hundred and twelve notes on my phone, about three hundred were made in the past three weeks. Dave's new album is really good. I've listened to his music a lot recently. Additi...
Comments
Post a Comment